Mutavore kaiju
To begin, this blog is centered around the finding of new reptiles in the world and how they fit into the current classification that is accepted by scientists around the world. The title, for instance, is derived from a popular television show, at least to me, the rugrats. To find out more, here is a video: http://youtu.be/kLCmiVs_j7Y.
However, let us begin with the classification of the Mutavore kaiju. Not much is known about this organism, as it is fairly new and difficult to study. There is only 1 known video of the organism that can be seen here:http://youtu.be/8QAKfcUwlYM
To begin, this organism is under the domain Eukarya because it is a multicellular organism. Furthermore, it is very large, as it towers over even the tallest building in the city. This negates the possibility of the organism being a protist or a prokaryote.
Here is a link to an Artist's rendition of the organism:
I would then classify the organism as being under the kingdom animilia, because from the given video, it is easy to see that the organism is freely moving. Furthermore, this is under this kingdom because of its size and support. For the size of the organism, it is safe to assume that it has specialization for numerous organ system, as it is unthinkable for an organism that large to be run with just a few cells. On the outside of the organism, there is a strong, rigid exoskeleton, supporting that it has a skeletical structure. Lastly, the organism appears to be an ingestive heterotroph, supporting the classification under animilia. This is inferred as the organism is large and has no sign of performing photosynthesis, negating the idea of it being a autotroph.
Next, I would put the organism under the super phylum of tetrapods. I did this because the organism seems to have four limbs, even though it only stand on 2 of them. Lastly, I would classify this under reptile. The main reasoning for this is because of visible characteristics on the organism. None for apparent is the formation of scales on the organism. Also, there are wings made out of, what looks like, some sort of bones. These wings seems to be mainly skin and no feather, negating the possibility of the organism being a bird.
Even though this is under the class reptile, I hypothesis that this organism does not fall under any of the modern classification, because it is much larger than any other organism within the class and has certain peculiar characteristics such as gills on the sides and two tails. I think that this is an evolved species from the once thought to be extinct dinarsour. I associate this organism with reptiles as well for its aggressive territorialism. This organism attacks back because it is being attacked by the machine.
When the cataclysmic event happened to kill all dinasours, some evolved to have gills and live deep in the ocean. A the founder of this new order of reptile, I name it udaisopotatrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment